Record a Test is used to manually enter and save previous test results.
- Navigate to the subject and select Record Test from subject view.
- Select which type of test is being recorded
- If entering a Baseline, enter in the final Baseline Time (in seconds), Test Date, Number of Test Cards used, Tester Initials, and any additional comments. Select Continue then Save Test to save this result in the subject's K-D Test History.
- In the case of a Post-Injury test, record the total time (in seconds), test date, number of errors, and tester initials. In the comments you may add observations about the suspected injury (i.e. how the injury was sustained, acute signs and symptoms exhibited, etc). Select Continue to the results page.
- Review the results and select Save Test to save the result in the subject's K-D Test History.
A Baseline Test is a pre-injury Baseline test score determined by following the Baseline Testing protocol which establishes a Baseline test score as the faster of two error free trials.
A Post-Injury Test is any test administration following suspected head trauma to screen for injury and/or following confirmed head trauma to monitor recovery.