Quickly and easily import subject details and team rosters into your KDTOS account.
- In order to Import a subject, you would go to the My Account area, while logged in as an administrator.
- From there select the Maintenance option on the left.
- From there select the Import Subjects button.
Click to download the Subject Import Template. Enter your account subjects into the template.
- Required fields include: First Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth.
- Date of Birth should be entered in MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Contact e-mail allows post-injury K-D Test notifications to be sent if the feature is enabled.
- Baseline and Baseline Date: if available a previously established K-D Baseline may be imported with a Baseline Date.
- Teams: assign subject to a team or multiple teams. List additional teams in adjacent columns.
Save your complete Subject Import File as a CSV file to your computer and click Next.
- Click Choose File to locate your saved Subject Import File and then Next to continue.
- You will be given a preview of what will be imported, and if there are any duplicates, provide you with the option to skip them. Hit Confirm to finalize the upload.