Bulk Delete allows you to quickly and easily remove subjects you no longer want to include in your account (i.e. student-athletes that have graduated).
Bulk delete cannot be undone. Only select subjects you're SURE should be deleted.
- Navigate to the My Account page under the More button with the 3 blue dots.
- Once there, select Maintenance on the left hand side.
- From there select the red Bulk Delete button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the column headers to sort by column, drag columns above the headers to group by columns. Select the subjects to be deleted. Highlight multiple subjects by using the SHIFT or CTRL key. Click Delete Subjects to bulk delete the selected subjects.
- You will receive a final screen confirming your deletions. Once here, review your selections and click Delete All to confirm.
****Once again be aware that any subjects deleted in this fashion cannot be recovered.****