- KDTOS Administrators may add users to the KDTOS account with separate logins and full or limited visibility and management access of subjects and teams. This function is not available for Team Managers or Testers.
Navigate to My Account in the top right.
- Select the Add User Button on the left hand side (indicated by the arrow below).
- Enter the User Profile details: Name, Username, Recovery E-mail, and Phone number (if necessary). Set User Permissions: Select the Permission Level for the new user.
- Account Administrators have full account access.
- Team Managers can manage assigned subjects and teams. Select this Permission Level then select which subjects and teams this User will have access to.
- Testers can administer K-D Test to assigned subjects and teams. Select this Permission Level then select which subjects and teams this User will have access to.
- Click Save Changes to save the new User profile. Users will be sent a Welcome Email once added to your KDTOS account. The link to set your password expires after seven days, at which point the password will need to be reset at my.kingdevick.com.